Re: CULT: White iris w/red beard

Thanks Pat - I may take you up on that next year, especially if these
bloom as well as they are currently growing and if I don't order from
him again next year.  It's getting a bit late (even for me <g>) to be
planting irises this year.

Judging from the catalog last year, it looks like Tom B. has abandoned
'normal' irises in recent years to pursue space age.

<Linda,   I don't know about more recent ones by Tom B., but I have "
Frozen Flame" ,Burseen, 95, and  I would be glad to send you some either
now or in the Spring. Pat Norvell  Dallas>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8