Re: Re: OT 2005 Convention

I think that more people will get the urge to attend  the 2005 as time
goes by.  It was hard for me in the past to get excited about upcoming
conventions as I felt that they were quite away in the distance.  The
reason for getting excited this early is in the saving of some money.  I
find that either I am making less money or I am spending more money than
in the past and every time I can save some, it means that I can spend it
elsewhere. Thoughts from a OLD man.  Len S.