Re: Re: HYB: Clarence pedigree

Hello everyone, I can't tell you how much I appreciate that this thread on Clarence got started. Lloyd is now under the care of Hospice and finds very little of interest that he can do. However, I printed out all of the e-mails concerning Clarence last night and he is still writing out replies. I promise to try to get them sent off later tonight after I finish teaching. Not to give anything away, but he did have me find the checklist that had Latest Style in it. Thanks to each of you. Nita Zurbrigg