Re: CULT: Burseen, red beards

I also love WHERE THERE'S SMOKE (which does very well here also) and the
big bushy beards.  I have a bee pod seedling from it that is chalk white
with big bushy gold-orange beard.

R&I says FROZEN FLAME is pale lavender, but sounds like it fades to
white & I would be happy with that.  Will check into it CHILL OUT and
SUDS. I like the name SUDS - reminds me of Spongebob.  COWABUNGA & HOLY
COW are two that I got this summer.

I have tried both SILVER FOX and ARCTIC FOX.  They both have lived and
do try to bloom, but neither has produced good pollen (late
freezes/drought during bloom).  Neither has been healthy/tough enough
for me to want to use as pod parent even if they could carry a pod to

Barbara Null in TX said:
<A couple of Tom's red bearded whites are : FROZEN FLAME and CHILL OUT;
                     I guess they might be more of a very pale lavender
with huge red beards.  Tom
                     became fascinated with big busy beards and I cannot
recommend WHERE THERE's
                     SMOKE too highly.  It is very floriforous and
resembles puffs of smoke from a
                     distance.  On closer examination, one is delighted
with a huge orange-gold
                     beard.  His MISS PIGGY, HOLY COW, COALIGNITION,
COWABUNGA are great dark purple or
                     maroon with huge gold or reddish beards.
Vern Woods SILVER FOX and ARCTIC FOX do (did) well for me here in Texas
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8