OT:CHAT:2005 Convention

In a message dated 11/26/2004 10:17:05 PM Central Standard Time,
rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

> As a member of the greater Saint Louis Iris Society, I promise that we will
> do our darndest to make this coming convention a great one.

I'm sure this is going to be a terrific convention!

I watched the St.Louis Arch and Bush Stadium being built.  I drove past them
on my way to work each day.

The Missouri Botanical Garden was my favorite place on earth during those St.
Louis years.  I haunted the climatron, the rose garden, the exhibition
center, and the cameleon house.  However, I'm about 25 years outdated and can't wait
to see how everything looks now!

I think I would be happy spending the entire week there!  I'm sure it would
take that long for me to see all the new things.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
 Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives