To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 November 2004 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] Iris names

It sounds to me like naming Iris is very much like naming show dogs.
Imagination is the key to coming up with something unique when so many have
gone before you.

Some of the names I've used for dogs in the past....
Ifit Works Dont Fixit
Boys Will Be Boys
An Ivory Peacock
Causin A Riot
Rock Aroun The Clock
Irish Cream
Cat's Pajamas
High Falutin'
Naughty But Nice
Can't Catch Me
Classic Rock
Not Justa Pretty Face
Stray Cat Strut
Trick'R Treat
Go For The Gusto
In The Mood
Winner Take All

I imagine a lot of them could also be used for iris (if they haven't been
already!). Trying to come up with unique names that people will remember is
fun. Sometimes time consuming - but fun.

Saskatchewan, Canada