Linda Smith's EX of Smaller carrier

  • Subject: Linda Smith's EX of Smaller carrier
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:57:32 -0700

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween.

You may have missed me dressed as a space age iris.
My standards fell . I became a flattie space ager.

Hmm~~ wonder if there is such a thing.HA!
If not,~~ I'm sure you hybridizers out there will work on it.

There has been discussion again on carrier's for blooms to exhibits.
 I just wanted to show you what I got made.
There's 16 feet of pvc in this one.
Now I want one more but the next size up in pipe diameter.

I find these come in so handy to get your iris from place to place w much
less effort.
Where's Joe, the Plumber when you need him.

Did anyone else have Trick or Treaters dressed as Joe?
It was the most popular costume here.

Linda Smith's EX of Smaller carrier (1
Linda Smith's EX of Smaller carrier (2

Linda in CW AZ

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Linda Smith's EX of Smaller carrier (2).JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Linda Smith's EX of Smaller carrier (1).JPG]