Cult: Iris for Milwaukee

  • Subject: Cult: Iris for Milwaukee
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 05:04:12 -0700

I had this nice couple from up north come to my rhizome sale in AZ. They
would like to know best places to order iris for their Milwaukee area.  If
someone would write me off line, I'll fwd his e-mail so maybe someone up
there might could help him better than me.

 Below his question:
"We grow Iris here in Milwaukee and  I have very poor luck in getting most
of them to come up, after Fall Planting."

Linda in AZ
Verde Valley Area Iris Society