(no subject)

AIS Publications Committee and Slides/Digital Committee want to make some
progress on a "Hybridizing for Beginners" program/booklet.  I know there  have
been many short articles written for various Sections and feel that rather
than re-invent the wheel, we should gather those together and use existing info
and authors to help out.
When you have a few minutes, can you search your brain for where some of
these articles may be that you have seen or used for reference?
Thanks so much.

Rita  Gormley
10606 Timber Ridge Street
Dubuque, IA  52001-8268