Re: AIS Calendars Sales for the Verde Valley

  • Subject: Re: AIS Calendars Sales for the Verde Valley
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:15:59 -0700

 No, I do not assume you to do this. I would just think you would volunteer
as a strong supporter of AIS. That's why I wrote, "How do you want to handle
this".

And yes, I can do it myself, but as President of VAIS I like to delegate
responsible people to  tasks that they are interested in.  This is why I
wrote you. I would think you would want to do this service in order to
promote the one thing you are interest in, AIS.

Linda in CW AZ