Re: RE: Cult:Status of all board and chairpersons

  • Subject: Re: RE: Cult:Status of all board and chairpersons
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:59:12 -0800

Folks it is time to tone down the rhetoric on this subject.

It is certainly appropriate for someone to express their opinion about an issue, as long as that opinion does not include disparaging comments about someone else. Constructive messages are the best.

I am not going to get into a discussion about who started what, but please remember that I am the list owner and this is a private list.

The list devoted to discussion on garden irises. Both experienced irisarians and beginners are welcome. If you grow, breed, or study irises, want to learn how, or just want to join the conversation, you are welcome. Discussions about the American Iris Society are certainly appropriate. Personal attacks are not.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Member AIS Board of Directors

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending: