Re: RE: Cult:Status of all board and chairpersons

  • Subject: Re: RE: Cult:Status of all board and chairpersons
  • From: Cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:24:04 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2008 4:39:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,
GormleyGreenery@aol.com writes:

You really are being snotty, rude and  counterproductive.
Where did that come from?  I only heard questions, which some who are  not as
involved as others, might want to know. That kind of comment makes me  want
to know less.

Connie  Eggen
Zone 5