Re: Re: CULT:REB:shade

  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT:REB:shade
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:07:53 +0100

well, it definitely gives a uniqueness to your mails, Betty, with all these "
? " everywhere.

it could almost be a style, quite evasive, like nothing is for certain...!

or as it you were on a heavy dose of sedative, or pain killers...which could
be possible !

Think i will start posting pictures of non -rebloomers now, just to make
spring come faster....what about that?

Loi( with only one ., or it goes mad...)c