Fw: Offlist -winter

  • Subject: Fw: Offlist -winter
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:31:41 -0500

Linda says her server is acting up (down), and asked me to post this to the list for her:

 My server is now
refusing to send <any> mail for me - been down for the last several
days.  It still receives mail, but won't send.  I will subscribe using
this address if they don't have it fixed soon!

From the national climate forecast center:

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2008/20081120_winteroutlook.html

Very funny - their official forecast is that winter
temperature/rainfall will be "variable" compared to average. :-)
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8