Re: O.T. Nature

  • Subject: Re: O.T. Nature
  • From: RAINACRE@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:20:55 EST

Griff: I enjoyed your hawk story. Good to be reminded that nature is  still a
part of our lives, if we are lucky. Even in my suburban location I value  the
daily encounters with quail, pheasants, mocking birds, hummers, scrub jays,
the occasional vulture and many more feathered friends. They are all a part of
 my daily walk to the iris field where I have one named variety and one
seedling  in rebloom and both looked quite good.
Fred Kerr
Rainbow Acres