Re: OT-BIO - Loic's website

  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO - Loic's website
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 00:25:04 +0100

Hello Christian,

 i really like it a lot too, but there are not many increases for next year.
Thankfully, there have been quite many seeds from it already!
it used to be called TT05-09E before i changed (simplified) all my coding
system last month, and  i gave seeds away, a couple of months ago, from
crosses between it and another TB : A115B = liaison x easter time, as pol AND
pol parent, both ways.

I also have seeds with it crossed with Chemistry and also Jazzamatazz
i also have seeds from it's sib A107C with Penny !

Thanks for the compliments about the paintings!
I haven't painted much these last three years, was so busy with the garden!
But i will come back!

Looc