RE: OT: Nature

  • Subject: RE: OT: Nature
  • From: "Steve Szabo" <steve@familyszabo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 14:35:14 -0500

Our cat is definitely bulking up for the winter, as he is wont to do.
However, it will be a while before he gets there--I think he started a
bit late this year, and now that we are having evening temperatures in
the low 30's, he is most reluctant to go on his evening jaunt through
the neighborhood.

For those who want a glimpse at the Old Farmer's Almanac long range
forecast, click here http://www.almanac.com/weather/, and select your
area of the country.

\\Steve//
No. Virginia, Zone 6/7