Re: O.T. Nature

  • Subject: Re: O.T. Nature
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:05:47 -0500

Each part of the country has its own flora and fauna, but the Central Valley is hard to beat. It's great that you have it to enjoy, Fred. We're plentifully supplied with birdlife here, but I miss the pheasants. This just isn't their kind of territory. -- Griff

Good to be reminded that nature is  still a
part of our lives, if we are lucky. Even in my suburban location I value the daily encounters with quail, pheasants, mocking birds, hummers, scrub jays, the occasional vulture and many more feathered friends. They are all a part of
my daily walk to the iris field where I have one named variety and one
seedling  in rebloom and both looked quite good.
Fred Kerr
Rainbow Acres