Cult: Is there an official AIS Banner?

  • Subject: Cult: Is there an official AIS Banner?
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:01:12 -0700

Thinking of parades this time of year.
(I like to go to Rose Bowl Parade when I can, and of course always make the
Fiesta Bowl Parade and our local Christmas Parades.)

 I was going through sites and noticed the nice float on the TN site of
their Iris Festival.

Just wondering if there is an official AIS Banner.
Also, are there any clubs out there that have created a banner for their use

If so what kind etc. I know some clubs have oil cloth type banners.

Would you please share a photo?

I was thinking in terms of a cloth banner like you have on the front of
But ideas on oil cloth type welcomed also.
I've priced getting one made locally and it's around $300 for the size I

Does anyone have a good source for cloth banners and/or
 maybe a better source for oil cloth type?

VAIS President
Verde Valley Area Iris Society