Local club web site woes
  • Subject: Local club web site woes
  • From: SDAyres2@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 19:51:45 -0400 (EDT)

The AIS newsletter came out.  It was encouraging local clubs to have  their
web site listed on the AIS web site.  I have tried to update my  club's web
site (URL changed) and add other region23 club web sites to the AIS  web
site.  I tried in September and October but  _aiswebsite@irises.org_
(mailto:aiswebsite@irises.org)   does not respond.  Has anyone  also experience this?
I sent emails asking for acknowledge of my email.  No response.   Is
someone checking the emails?  Maybe the individual is sick?
I also wanted to find out if the region23 clubs are listed on the AIS web
site, does that provide us hits with the search engines?  Or do I need to
go and register the clubs with all the different search engines?  Right now
a search on the club name comes up with the old URL which is kaput.
Any thoughts if I need to register all 5 clubs with search  engines and
what is the best way to do this?