Re: HYB: dry vs fresh seed germination
  • Subject: Re: HYB: dry vs fresh seed germination
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:18:02 -0500 (EST)

I only made 21 crosses.  Very low.  Fourteen took.  Very high percentage.
What kept the crosses attempted so low?  Not sure.  Indications of rain.

Linda, the trial I tried didn't work.  Don't know what I did wrong, but I put
the pot out with the others.  If it doesn't sprout any, then I guess I goofed
up by not drying the seed.

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY