Re: HYB: dry vs fresh seed germination NOW pink and other early germinants
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: HYB: dry vs fresh seed germination NOW pink and other early germinants
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 13:02:49 -0500 (EST)

I'm reminded that once again I have several seed from pink genes.  For
instance, there is 'About Tomorrow' X Cameo Blush.  (43 seed)  'About
Tomorrow' is a late bloomer, but has 'Treasured' as a parent.  Should I be
concerned that these seed are subject to early freeze as many pink crosses
are?

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY
autmirislvr@aol.com