Fall seeds
  • Subject: Fall seeds
  • From: sdayres2@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 05:33:32 -0500 (EST)

I have seeds that I crossed in September.  I want to plant them.  Should I
soak for 10 days like I do the dried seeds from the spring?   The stalk should
have frozen this week so I doubt if the seeds will get bigger.  I think it has
been 8-9 weeks.   The seeds are crossed between Starring and Golden Immortal.
Both are reliable rebloomers in southern NM.