Re: HYB: seeds sprouting
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: HYB: seeds sprouting
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <101n@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 15:09:43 -0500

Just wondering how long the 'Immortality' genes seem to have an effect on the
seedlings?  We've talked before about the shriveled and black anthers and the
short stalks.  Some of you things are only a small percentage Immortality so I
wondered if you are still seeing the results.

<<Not a huge number of
crosses this year, so I'm planning to pot them in
batches as they sprout for
a couple of months, give them a full 6 months
for those stubborn IMM genes.>>
Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY
autmirislvr@aol.com