Re: REB: HYB:question - inheritance of higher temperature triggers
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: REB: HYB:question - inheritance of higher temperature triggers
  • From: Phloid <4390a9e81@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 17:55:49 -0500

OK, I did ask in the HIPS forum about CK and stand a bit corrected. Only a few answered the question but I am the only Zone 6 person reporting CK rebloom. I still have a bloom in a vase at this very moment. :) 24 degrees has shut-down the season outside. :( I am on the border of z7. CK is very hardy and noted for holding on to green leaves in the winter. It's just a rebloom matter.
Shaub Dunkley, z6b NC