From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Linda
Mann
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2014 6:00 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] REB: HYB:question - inheritance of higher temperature
triggers

Be sure to pass along your rebloom records to our regional person, Mike
Lockatell, and to Robin Shadlow to add them to the database.

I grew Crimson King for awhile - it was not happy with the disease burden (I
don't doctor my irises) and the late spring freezes.  Can't remember whether
or not it tried to rebloom.  Eventually went away

Linda Mann east TN zone 7