Re: Pacific Coast iris

Speaking of PCN's,

At our thanksgiving iris meeting this month we purchased a check list of
pacific coast iris cultivars and species through 1995 compiled by the
society for Pacific Coast Native Iris.  It has a check list of named
cultivars and hybrids, a list of species and where they are found, a list of
natural hybrids, common names and synonyms, a list of habitats by state and
by county, a list of originators and their cultivars, registrants by year,
ancestors and their descendants, named cultivars, historical summary, and an
awards list dating from 1914 to 1995.  Check to see if your club has the
check list.  I think it is great.  Most of the discriptions have the
parentage information!

Barbara

rainy, wet and cold in Redding California