RE: Collecting Iris/ SPCNI newsletter?

At 10:55 PM 11/30/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>this approach can lead to the "kid in a candy store syndrome", as it did
>>with me. :)
>Yes, we know the feeling - from 15 Schreiner's package irises in 1992, to
>over 400 in 1996! <:)
>Carol Blais, zone 5, Region I - CBLAIS@worldnet.att.net

Is this my destiny as well? :)  I went from 3 garden center TB's and one
pseudacorus to 85 assorted varieties of beardeds and beardless (not counting
any duplicates) just since the spring of 1996!   Sounds like my rate of
collecting is a little under yours, Carol :)  I'd better get cracking! :)
No more casual gardening for me.  Only 3 and a half more months and spring
will be knocking on the door, and 4-5 months I'll be adding new irises to my
collection.  The cycle never ends if you count starting seeds over the winter.

By the way has anyone on the list received their fall 1996, SPCNI newsletter
yet?  With the talk on IRIS-L about PCI's I'm anxiously awaiting my newsletter.

Donald Mosser
North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
Zone 7b-8
First avg. frost date approx. Nov.15th