RE: Green Iris

The greenest iris we grow and have ever seen is:

It's a tall bearded and we first saw it at the Omaha Convention in 1990
on a cool morning--it took us several years to find a catalog listing
it--but now we list it and sell quite a lot of it every year.

Stalk can be somewhat shorter than most talls and is a little bunchy,
but it is green!

2nd place would go to GREEN & GIFTED (Blyth P '89)--this one is much
more common, but varies depending on temperature.  Even in our own
garden depending on whether it's cool or warm, the shade varies from
greenish-cream to greenish-tan.

Anybody else out grow anything green--and not all those yellows that
they call green?

Rick Tasco--haven't been out to the garden yet (it's 8 AM)--but it looks
like we may have had a light frost last night--it would be our first of
the year--right about on schedule!