Re: Old Iris Catalogs

	I too have a hand out here.  I am gathering some things to send to my
friend Harold in Russia.  His nearest iris society is in Moscow and not
easy to get to.  He has no books and very little information.  I think
he will be blown away by what we have available here.  I am sending him
a book and looking for some catalogs, preferably with pictures.  I would
send him some of mine but the first thing I do when I receive a catalog
is mark through everything I have.  Makes them kind of useless to anyone
else.  If you have spares I would definetly put them to good use and be
willing to repay postage.

Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
of rain a year.  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an