Re: Magharee

> We struggle with MAGHAREE and its' growth here in California also--but
> we do our best to keep it in stock as our customers love it.  It is
> truly beautiful when it is happy and blooms!
After seeing MAGHAREE growing in several gardens in Amarillo I decided
to try it.  It died rather quickly.  Although it put on some growth
early in the year it did not handle the heat and drought at all.
Amarillo is 126 miles north which gives it significantly cooler temps
and more rain.  Alas another one bites the dust.

Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
of rain a year.  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an