Re: Species irises

Lloyd

Not only do I know her but I have begun working with her on the problem of
invasive species as I understand she is taking over that subject from her
boss, who has just retired!  It is a small world.

I have been meaning to follow up with you on your offer of plants from your
excess collection.  I would be interested in a few of the older varieties
that would do well this far north.  Naturally, I would pay all costs.

Thanks you for your comments on my input.  At the moment, I am not too
knowledgeable but as a scientist I tend to become interested in questions
and spend quite a bit of time looking up the answers.  More and more, I have
the feeling that my real interest is species although I like TB etc.  This
interested is stimulated by the relatively low interest in species by others
in the group.

I might mention that my wife is a private piano teacher so have similar
interests there also.

Best wishes

Ian E. Efford
avocet@worldlink.ca