Re: Variety, not Homogeneity, is the Spice of Life

Sandy: Well done with those forgotten, dried-up rhizomes. The beardeds will
take a lot of drought. I had some excess of my old introduction PRINCESS
ANNE.  They sat in an empty honey pail in a garage window all of one Ontario,
Canada, winter. Planted outdoors the next spring, they recovered and grew,
much to my surprise. Lloyd  Zurbrigg, Durham N.C.  Zone 7.5