Re: Species irises

Sorry everyone - my note to Lloyd should have gone directly!  I will accept
my punishment.

Re-cycloglossa - I should have added California as it would be a very
similar climate to some areas.  I seem to remember when I lived in La Jolla
that the rainfall was somewhere around 10 inches and the average monthly
temperatures would be about the same as Herat.
Ian E. Efford
avocet@worldlink.ca
Ottawa zone 3