Re: Evaluation Criteria

Dana you said,

 On the flip side I have had hybridizers pass me up because I
>feel that anything I guest should be treated just as my own iris.  It
>would seem to me, to defeat the purpose of guesting if I give them
>special treatment.

I thought that we were supposed to treat guest iris as one of our own?
Otherwise how could we tell if it was the iris or the special treatment it
recieved that made it do so well.  Well either way I treat all my iris the same.

Another question for anyone else out there.  Can pacific coast be grown in
places like Tenn. ?

Barbara  Grad student and iris lover.