Miscellaneous

    I was watching Victory Gardens on HGTV the other day, they were
showing a place in Los Angeles that was using low water plants, and
there amount the plants were some Iris, there were the ones that
someone I.D.ed for me not long ago. Not only the type of Iris, but
they gave it's everyday name too. " Fourthnight " / "Jacklily " were
the names given. But it was the pale white bloom with blackspot and
the clumps were good sized too. Whole plant looked to be between 24
to 36inch tall.

    All the un-named Iris I was sent are doing ok, in fact, going to
have to move some of them into bigger pots for more room.

    Was down at the local supermarket today and passed the stand
where they have lily bulbs all the time for sale, but this time they
had a bunch of TBI rhizomes for sale, all were the same type/color,
so I found one that hadn't dryed out all the way and had some green
on it yet, got it into a pot tonight and watered it good. It's a
TBI, variegated Rose & White 'Lorilee'. I know, it's a mass market
one, but as this is the 1st time anyone has had TBI's for sale here,
I figured I might as well add it to the rest of my crazy mixed up
garden of TBI's, LAI's, I.D.'s, "Walking" Iris, Dahlias, Rose, and
other things plus canna.

todays Weather in Hawaii:

temp.80F
Humide 65%
Tradewinds 5 to 15mph.
Sunny with light clouds.

or as we say, just another day!

Dahliaman@muskrat.com

.. Sword of Amaterashu,Slayer of the 8 headed Dragon of Night!
___ Mountain Reader II - #Demo 001