Old Iris Catalogs

Can anyone suggest a good answer to  the question ---
-
What does one do with old,  but very colorful, iris catalogs  ??     Most are
loaded with valuable info and for that reason I hated to part with them -    but
gee the stacks are getting awful high....

Now, I must move them off the dining room table so we can set up the
Thanksgiving meal....    :<)

I bet most of you must have a similar 'problem' ?

Help !

** Time Began In A Garden **
Larry Doucette  Wilmington, Mass.
INTERNET:75227.1641@compuserve.com
USDA 5B -15 F  : 16 mi. North of Boston  & 12 miles inland