RE: rebloomer seedling

I am guesting a reblooming seedling from a local hybridizer that will
probably be introduced in 1997.  It has butterscotch gold standards and
Dana, you write,

>white falls with a plum rim and plicating around the edges.  It has a
>blue center stripe on the fall that almost fades out in the center. .........

>The hybridizer asked my opinion and I said introduce it.  What do you think?

Sounds gorgeous to me. Be sure to let us know the seedling number or the name
if the Hybridizer does introduce it. If he or she would like to guest it in
the  Northwest I would be glad to be the host.

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA zone 5