Re: Old Iris Catalogs

Hello again!!

You said:

What does one do with old,  but very colorful, iris catalogs  ??     Most are
loaded with valuable info and for that reason I hated to part with them -    but
gee the stacks are getting awful high....

it just so happens that I'm collecting some older Bulletins and catalogues to
send to Gunnar Andersson in Sweden.  He has no iris society, and only a
few iris buddies.  He is thinking of getting some more information and
starting a group, at the very least, trying to contact the Flemish Iris
Society to have a group to ally with .

If you could send me some of the catalogues, I could send them on to Gunnar
with the Bulletins.

This would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn Schaffner
464 Crescent Avenue