Re: Seeds & Seedlings

Rick or anyone else out there,

Do any of you soak your seeds in water before you plant them?  I do for
three days changing the water often.  I have a 90 to 95% germination rate in
the first year.  I usually get them all up in a few monthes at the latest.
I grow mine in raised beds.  I've been hybizing for 8 years, since I was 21
and didn't know a thing about iris (wasn't in a club etc.) when I started.

Barbara  Grad student and iris lover, Redding Cal.