Re: Maytag Red (Iris Humor?)

At 08:35 PM 11/28/96 -0500, you wrote:
>(why Maytag??)
>Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY

Maytag appliances are billed as dependable and they supposedly never die.
In fact the Maytag repairman just sits around bored to death in all of the
commercials that I've seen.  That's how I imagine growing irises would be if
everything grew perfectly with no effort, luck, or magic involved. :)

Donald Mosser
North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
Zone 7b-8
First avg. frost date approx. Nov.15th