Speaking of SOSTENIQUE

Is anyone else impressed with the SOSTENIQUE's foliage?  I don't grow
that many TBs, but SOSTENIQUE strikes me as having very distinctive
foliage.    The fan is erect and very regular.  The leaves are long
(nearly 30 inches), tapering to a sharp point.  The outer leaves
bending gently over until they touch the ground.  The increases are
precisely positioned and synchronous in growth.  I'd say "stately" is
the overall effect.   Is this habit part of its lineage and if so
where did it originate?

Rodney Barton
Hickory Creek, (North Central) Texas, USA
Zone 7/8, typical temp range 15 - 105 F (-9 - 41 C)