Re: The Impact of Cold Climate Rebloomers

>And the
>results of their breeding programs are going to be much more likely to grow
>and thrive in the north and east than in the past.  Clarence Mahan

Uh oh.  So that still leaves the southeast as a problem area -  hot and
alternately wet  and droughty summers, which encourage rot, and doesn't have
the cool temperatures at night that someone mentioned on the list as being
critical to cold adapted species (potential cause of 'wasting disease'?)

I bought some Hall iris last summer and am now more curious than ever to see
how they do here next year.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA