Dennis Stoneburner wrote:
>My son has grow this in my garden since 1989.  Every year it is one of
>the nicest clumps of both foilage and bloom.  No rot and very little leaf
>spot..  I agree with you Rodney...a winner.

This is another iris I killed several years ago, but confess that I planted
it under a walnut tree (which doesn't seem to hurt I. pallida any, exept from
the shade) and the source was one of those reviled generic mail order
nurseries.  I have always thought the pictures were pretty so might try it
again.  Lloyd, Julie, Claire, anybody else, do you know how SOSTENIQUE does
in the southeast?

BATMAN seems extraordinarily vigorous - new for me this year.  (Just to throw
in a little contrast to SOSTENIQUE).

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA