Re: Iris laevigata "Semperflorens"

I grew some hundreds of laevigatas from seed obtained from Japan.  They were
supposed to have rebloom in their pedigree. The plants varied from white to
blue-violet, almost all selfs. I was never lucky enough to get  a
twice-bloomer among them. I had to give up the garden that they were in , and
did not grow them as long as I would have liked. This was  some  twenty
 years ago.  I made one introduction, HERALD BLUE .  The climate here was
just too hot for it, and I eventually lost it.  Lloyd Zurbrigg, Durham,,N.C.
   Zone 7.5