Linda asks specifically that I answer. Alas, I have never had SOSTENIQUE.
 After what you all have said, it is now on my want list.  I like the flowers
of many of  the introductions  from Barry Blythe, but have not always  liked
their habit of growth. For that reason I did not get SOSTENIQUE,  but shall
now put it on my list to get.  I too like the bicolors and amoenas, and have
several of Barry's in my lines. One of my favorite flowers is MAGHAREE, and I
have tried crosses with it. Lovely rose-pink near-amoena.  Lloyd Zurbrigg
Durham N.C. Zone 7.5