Re: Standards for Introduction

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Diana Louis wrote:
	Warning - this post contains a ditto so utilize your delete key if
	that is your wish, folks. This message needs to be read with all
	comments included. EG

> On Mon, 25 Nov 1996 LMann76543@aol.com wrote:
> > Gigi said
> > >Also, the vast majority of hybridizers have no way to test
> > >the hardiness of their cultivars prior to award.
> >
> > I bet they could find some volunteers on this list to test and report on
> > their babies!  Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA
> They sure could. I'd like to be second in line after Linda. Can we
> write to anyone to volunteer?

	I am also available and live in Zone 3 - if a hybridizer is con-
	cerned about cold hardiness....I have the cold....

	Ellen Gallagher
	Lancaster, New Hampshire, USA
	USDA Zone 3a (lots of heavy snow fell last night on top of our 5 ")