Re: Hardiness Testing

I know this is probably to be considered as very rude, but I would like
to be taken off of this list.  I have tried MANY times to send to be
taken off the list and the mail is always sent back.  For some reason I
also can not send mail right now unless it is a reply, so I apologize for
the interuption of this subject.

Thank you and good luck to you all,
Sherrie Allen