Re: Proposed Experiment

Dear Sharon,

I certainly will try your proposed experiment.  MAGNIFICENT OBSESSION has
done wonderfully well here along thre Colorado Front Range, and I grow a wide
variety of modern tb's.

I did dig all my arilbreds this last summer, however, and we don't get bloom
on everything the first year after transplanting.  I will especialy encourage
M.O. to bloom.  ( :

I hadn't tried to make crosses with M.O. before because I figured that as a
quarter-bred, it would be very difficult.  Not so in this case?  Anyway, I am
intrigued by the notion of eighth-breds with aril characteristics.

Planting seeds this week.

Lowell Baumunk
LBaumunk@aol.com