Texas weather report

The weather turned really nasty this am, after weeks of lovely weather.
I really thought we would be getting cold soon, but this one hit us
hard.  We got like 3 inches of rain; it will be 30's tonight with ice
showers in the forcast, 40's tomorrow.

I have a new siberian iris "CHILLED WINE" outside right now, in the
"greeenhouse" on the porch (plastic encased).  Along with the cymbidium
that went back outside to cool off finally.  Never stays long here, if
you dont like the weather, wait a day.

Sharon McA- I liked the descriptions you gave, made me want to aquire
those 2 you spoke of.

My transplants are putting on serious growth, and the donated Louisianas
are starting to put on growth too, in pots.  Daffodils are getting ready
to bloom (paperwhites), and I brought a bunch in the house, along with an
amarylis (min APPLE BLOSSOM) that thought spring was here and sprung up.
I hope to have all for Christmas!

Take care,

zone 8, east Texas
Sharon A Ruck